The Office of Military and Veteran Student Services (OMVSS) seeks to make the Catholic University of America the premier destination for military affiliated students in higher education by creating a resilient fellowship-based campus experience as well as to create a robust, professional and active learning environment for Army, Navy and Air Force ROTC Training.
Within the OMVSS, we have four main roles:
- Student Services POC for all Military Affiliated Students
- ROTC on campus administrative, training and recruiting point of contact.
- Admissions Liaison for Military, Veteran, Military Dependents and ROTC Candidates at both the Graduate and Undergraduate Level.
- Ensure University compliance with all Department of Defense and Department of Veterans Affairs Programs.
If you are interested in pursuing ROTC or have any questions on any DoD/VA Tuition Assistance program, please contact Stephan Murphy (email@example.com) as soon as possible in order to help keep you aware of deadlines in the Admissions Cycle.
Key Upcoming Dates-
January 16, 2023: Second Army ROTC Scholarship Board Deadline
January 31, 2023: Naval ROTC Scholarship Application Deadline / Catholic University Undergraduate Regular Application Deadline
March 6, 2023: Final Army ROTC Scholarship Board
For ROTC Students, Catholic University offers the following benefits:
- Catholic University Room and Board Scholarship for all semesters a student is awarded a Department of Defense ROTC Scholarship
- Free Transportation to ROTC Training Events
- ROTC Specific Gym Hours for Morning Workouts at Kane Gym
- ROTC Specific Career Advisor
The Catholic University of America is a proud participant in the Veterans Upward Bound Program (VUB) For interested students, please contact the VUB Director- Mr. Curtis Addleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.
Military and Veterans Admission Information
At the Catholic University of America we seek excellence in service to God, our nation, and the world. As part of that mission, we have a strong commitment to our military-affiliated student population (defined as veterans, active duty servicemembers, ROTC cadets, and military dependents). We strive towards meeting our goal of being a premier location in higher education for veterans continuing their studies as well as for training and supporting the next generation of military officers and national security professionals.