If you collected GI Bill® benefits at another institution, you must complete one of the following forms to identify The Catholic University of America as your parent institution.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.